Saturday 15 February 2014

How to create an I phone or Ipad game or app

Posted by All Viral Stuffs

Let me ask you this…
Have you ever think for creating your own great game or application for your iPhone or  for iPad with no programming skills in just 4 weeks and hit pay dirt with it in the App Store?
But first let me put the money where my mouth is. Let me login to my apple developer account in real time and show the latest sales.

It looks like I am raking in money now, but the truth is that it was not always like that! Just 6 months ago I was completely struggling. I had no programming skills, no team and no money. The only thing I had was a great desire to create the game of my dreams.
Since childhood, I always had a dream to make it big. I was thinking my game over and over again and again during the sleepless nights, imagining the characters and heroes, levels, gameplay tricks… etc
To be honest, I am a big fan of the iPhone, so I did not even consider the idea of creating games for anything else but the iPhone or iPad
But I was missing the main thing I had no team no programming skill at all 
Even worse – I did not even have a technical education!
Over and over again I have been reading the blogs and reports about the gold rush in the Apps Store where small guys like you and me achieved immense success by creating simple but great applications or games!
Did you know that guys from the Top Applications part of the App Store are selling over 35,000 copies a day!

35 Thousand

If you sell your app for $0.99 and get $0.70 from it after all apple commission cuts you are left with pure profit of $24,500 USD per DAY! Well, you can’t live with that but that is a good start, isn’t it :-)
This thought would not let me sleep well. Of course I did not live in the illusion that I would get on top with my first app but you know me already – I am a kind of guy who always wants to reach the stars!
So my target was to get into the Top100 Apps at least.
Here is what I did. I decided to take it really seriously. First, I bought all the books available in my local Barnes&Noble store and on Amazon as well. Everything from Iphone Development for dummies to the advanced experts-stuff
read full story

0 comments:

Post a Comment