Thursday 8 May 2014

Hack Facebook by Phishing without any Phishing Page

Posted by All Viral Stuffs

Hack Facebook by Phishing without any Phishing Page.


Whats up dudes,
    Today Mr.Prince shows you an awesome trick to Hack Facebook.
You all already know How to hack Facebook  by phishing page , but for that you need a hosting account that's all was very old  and complicated process but today in this hack i'll teach you how to hack facebook without making any hosting account to host you phiser and phishing page.
 So lets Hack Facebook

  • First of all visit this site and create a free account
  • Then you  will see something like in image below

Hack-facebook-by-phishing-without-phishing-page
Now select any link you want and copy it.


select link according to language and operating system your victim used, like for android mobile choose fake link of android.



  • now send that copied link to your victim
  • Now When he/she login with your fake id, the password will stored in you account

1 comment:

  1. After a long time of searching for a recovery expert and platforms to help me recovering my funds, I finally meet a ethical hacker who helped me to recovery all i have lost to this broker site 24options worth $30 Thoushand USD, and I must say that he's a God sent, His help was quite outstanding from the handling of the case by the case manager to completion. I just want to say thank you onlineghosthacker247 for this rare opportunity to get my funds back when all hope seems lost due to the sea of scams out there. I totally recommed him and you can reach him on his email ( onlineghosthacker247 @ gmail . com) and thank me later .

    ReplyDelete